Research Gaps in Defining the Biological Link between HIV Risk and Hormonal Contraception
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 228–235, August 2014
How to Cite
Research gaps in defining the biological link between HIV risk and hormonal contraception. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 72: 228–235, , .
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2013
- . Grant Number: U19 AI03461
- . Grant Number: R01 AI065309
- . Grant Number: T32 A1007501
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.