Innate Immunity in the Vagina (Part II): Anti-HIV Activity and Antiviral Content of Human Vaginal Secretions
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 22–33, July 2014
How to Cite
Innate immunity in the vagina (Part II): anti-HIV activity and antiviral content of human vaginal secretions. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 72: 22–33, , , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AI013541, AI102838, AI071761
- Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
- UAB Center for AIDS Research. Grant Number: P30-AI-27767
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.