Polymorphisms in Inflammatory Genes are Associated with Term Small for Gestational Age and Preeclampsia
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 472–484, May 2014
How to Cite
Polymorphisms in inflammatory genes are associated with term small for gestational age and preeclampsia. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 71: 472–484, , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2013
- NICHD. Grant Number: R21 HD060207
- NIEHS. Grant Number: 2-T32-ES07018
- NIEHS. Grant Number: P30ES010126
- Mount Sinai Center for Children's Environmental Health
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD28684, HD28684A, HD37584, HD39373, RR00046
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.