STAT3 and ERK1/2 Cross-talk in Leukaemia Inhibitory Factor Mediated Trophoblastic JEG-3 Cell Invasion and Expression of Mucin 1 and Fos
Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 65–74, July 2014
How to Cite
STAT3 and ERK1/2 cross-talk in leukaemia inhibitory factor mediated trophoblastic JEG-3 cell invasion and expression of mucin1 and Fos. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 72: 65–74, .
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2014
- National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi
- Indian Council of Medical Research, Government of India
Table S1. Primers used for the real-time PCR.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.