These authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
Characterization of Uterine NK Cells in Women with Infertility or Recurrent Pregnancy Loss and Associated Endometriosis
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 262–269, September 2014
How to Cite
Characterization of uterine nK cells in women with infertility or recurrent pregnancy loss and associated endometriosis. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 72: 262–269, , , , .
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2014
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver NICHD/NIH. Grant Numbers: U54 HD 40093, R01 HD067721
- Specialized Cooperative Centers Program in Reproduction and Infertility Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.