Estradiol Regulation of Constitutive and Keratinocyte Growth Factor-Induced CCL20 and CXCL1 Secretion by Mouse Uterine Epithelial Cells
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 34–44, July 2014
How to Cite
Estradiol regulation of constitutive and keratinocyte growth factor-induced CCL20 and CXCL1 secretion by mouse uterine epithelial cells. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 72: 34–44, .
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: AI013541
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.