Conjugated Linoleic Acids Attenuate LPS-Induced Pro-Inflammatory Gene Expression by Inhibiting the NF-κB Translocation Through PPARγ in Buffalo Granulosa Cells
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 296–304, September 2014
How to Cite
Conjugated linoleic acids attenuate LPS-induced pro-inflammatory gene expression by inhibiting the NF-κB translocation through PPARγ in buffalo granulosa cells. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 72: 296–304, , .
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.