Testosterone Therapy Differently Regulates the Anti- and Pro-Inflammatory Cytokines in the Plasma and Prostate of Rats Submitted to Chronic Ethanol Consumption (UChB)
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 317–325, September 2014
How to Cite
Testosterone therapy differently regulates the anti- and pro-inflammatory cytokines in the plasma and prostate of rats submitted to chronic ethanol consumption (UChB). Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 72: 317–325, , , , , .
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2014
- Research Foundation of Sao Paulo State. Grant Numbers: 2009/54606-1, 2011/05936-9, 2012/00917-9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.