Temporal Variation in Soluble Human Leukocyte Antigen-G (sHLA-G) and Pregnancy-Associated Plasma Protein A (PAPP-A) in Pregnancies Complicated by Gestational Diabetes Mellitus and in Controls
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 413–421, October 2014
How to Cite
Temporal variation in soluble human leukocyte antigen-G (sHLA-G) and pregnancy-associated plasma protein A (PAPP-A) in pregnancies complicated by gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) and in controls. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 72: 413–421, , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2014
- IRCCS Foundation Policlinico San Matteo of Pavia, Italy. Grant Number: 686
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.