Investigation of Galectin-3 Function in the Reproductive Tract by Identification of Binding Ligands in Human Seminal Plasma
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 403–412, October 2014
How to Cite
Investigation of galectin-3 function in the reproductive tract by identification of binding ligands in human seminal plasma. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 72: 403–412, , , .
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2014
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R01HD050540
- Arkansas IDeA Network for Biomedical Research Excellence. Grant Number: P20GM103429
- University of Arkansas Center for Protein Structure and Function. Grant Number: P30GM103450
- UAMS Center for Microbial Pathogenesis and Host Inflammatory Responses. Grant Number: P20GM103625
- Translational Research Institute. Grant Number: UL1TR000039
- NIH National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.