JA Attaman and AK Stanic contributed equally to this work.
The Anti-Inflammatory Impact of Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids During the Establishment of Endometriosis-Like Lesions
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 392–402, October 2014
How to Cite
The anti-inflammatory impact of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids during the establishment of endometriosis-like lesions. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 72: 392–402, , , , , .
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2014
- Physician Scientist Career Development Award
- Executive Committee on Research and Multicultural Affairs Office
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Vincent Memorial Hospital Research Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.