Chlamydia muridarum Infection Associated Host MicroRNAs in the Murine Genital Tract and Contribution to Generation of Host Immune Response
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 126–140, February 2015
How to Cite
Chlamydia muridarum infection associated host MicroRNAs in the murine genital tract and contribution to generation of host immune response. Am J Reprod Immunol 2015; 73: 126–140, , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1RO1AI074860
- Army Research Office of the Department of Defense. Grant Number: W911NF-11-1-0136
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.