IL-1β Increases Expression of Tryptophan 2,3-dioxygenase and Stimulates Tryptophan Catabolism in Endometrioma Stromal Cells
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 496–503, November 2014
How to Cite
IL-1β increases expression of tryptophan 2,3-dioxygenase and stimulates tryptophan catabolism in endometrioma stromal cells. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 72: 496–503, , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2013
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.