Vitamin D Reverses aPL-induced Inflammation and LMWH-induced sFlt-1 Release by Human Trophoblast
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 242–250, March 2015
How to Cite
Vitamin D reverses aPL-induced inflammation and LMWH-induced sFlt-1 release by human trophoblast. Am J Reprod Immunol 2015; 73: 242–250, , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2014
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 10GRNT3640032
- March of Dimes. Grant Number: 6-FY12-255
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!