Letter to the Editor
Re: Reimplementation and audit of ‘Fast Track Surgery’ in gynaecological oncology surgery
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors ANZJOG © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 52, Issue 5, page 497, October 2012
How to Cite
Brand, A., Sidhu, V. S., Lancaster, L. and Elliott, D. (2012), Re: Reimplementation and audit of ‘Fast Track Surgery’ in gynaecological oncology surgery. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 52: 497. doi: 10.1111/ajo.12005
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.