A prospective study of pregnancy weight gain in Australian women
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors ANZJOG © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 545–551, December 2012
How to Cite
de Jersey, S. J., Nicholson, Jan. M., Callaway, L. K. and Daniels, L. A. (2012), A prospective study of pregnancy weight gain in Australian women. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 52: 545–551. doi: 10.1111/ajo.12013
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital
- Research Advisory Committee and National Health
- Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.