The research was carried out at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, VU University Medical Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
A prospective longitudinal study on rotation thromboelastometry in women with uncomplicated pregnancies and postpartum
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors ANZJOG © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 32–36, February 2013
How to Cite
van Rheenen-Flach, L. E., Zweegman, S., Boersma, F., Lenglet, J. E., Twisk, J. W. R. and Bolte, A. C. (2013), A prospective longitudinal study on rotation thromboelastometry in women with uncomplicated pregnancies and postpartum. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 53: 32–36. doi: 10.1111/ajo.12023
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.