These authors contributed equally.
A threefold increase in gestational diabetes over two years: Review of screening practices and pregnancy outcomes in Indigenous women of Cape York, Australia
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors ANZJOG © 2013 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 363–368, August 2013
How to Cite
Davis, B., McLean, A., Sinha, A. K. and Falhammar, H. (2013), A threefold increase in gestational diabetes over two years: Review of screening practices and pregnancy outcomes in Indigenous women of Cape York, Australia. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 53: 363–368. doi: 10.1111/ajo.12042
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- Clinical Practice Improvement Centre of Queensland Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.