Letters to the Editor
Pivotal points to prevent iatrogenic infections triggered by hysteroscopy
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors ANZJOG © 2013 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 99–100, February 2013
How to Cite
Damiani, G. R., Landi, S., D'Addario, V., Spellecchia, D., Loverro, G. and Pellegrino, A. (2013), Pivotal points to prevent iatrogenic infections triggered by hysteroscopy . Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 53: 99–100. doi: 10.1111/ajo.12050
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!