Prevalence and determinants of complementary and alternative medicine use during pregnancy: Results from a nationally representative sample of Australian pregnant women
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors ANZJOG © 2013 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 347–352, August 2013
How to Cite
Frawley, J., Adams, J., Sibbritt, D., Steel, A., Broom, A. and Gallois, C. (2013), Prevalence and determinants of complementary and alternative medicine use during pregnancy: Results from a nationally representative sample of Australian pregnant women. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 53: 347–352. doi: 10.1111/ajo.12056
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health
- Australian Department of Health and Ageing
- NHMRC Career Development Fellowship. Grant Number: DP1094765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.