Development of Social-Emotional Competence in Boys of Color: A Cross-Sectional Cohort Analysis from Pre-K to Second Grade
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 83, Issue 2pt3, pages 145–155, April-July 2013
How to Cite
Barbarin, O., Iruka, I. U., Harradine, C., Winn, D.-M. C., McKinney, M. K. and Taylor, L. C. (2013), Development of Social-Emotional Competence in Boys of Color: A Cross-Sectional Cohort Analysis from Pre-K to Second Grade. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 83: 145–155. doi: 10.1111/ajop.12023
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.