A Longitudinal Examination of Socioemotional Learning in African American and Latino Boys Across the Transition From Pre-K to Kindergarten
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Orthopsychiatric Association
American Journal of Orthopsychiatry
Volume 83, Issue 2pt3, pages 156–164, April-July 2013
How to Cite
Barbarin, O. (2013), A Longitudinal Examination of Socioemotional Learning in African American and Latino Boys Across the Transition From Pre-K to Kindergarten. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 83: 156–164. doi: 10.1111/ajop.12024
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!