The author gratefully acknowledges advice from colleagues at the Australian Catholic University, especially Shurlee Swain, Nell Musgrove and Maggie Nolan.
The Curious Case of Mervyn Eades: National Service, Discrimination and Aboriginal People
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Australian Journal of Politics and History © 2013 School of History, Philosophy, Religion and Classics, School of Political Science and International Studies, The University of Queensland and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Australian Journal of Politics & History
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 63–79, March 2013
How to Cite
Riseman, N. (2013), The Curious Case of Mervyn Eades: National Service, Discrimination and Aboriginal People. Australian Journal of Politics & History, 59: 63–79. doi: 10.1111/ajph.12004
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!