Trains, Plains and Automobiles: New South Wales Political Debates (1985) and the Invention of Western Sydney
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author. Australian Journal of Politics and History © 2013 School of History, Philosophy, Religion and Classics, School of Political Science and International Studies, The University of Queensland and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Australian Journal of Politics & History
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 222–240, June 2013
How to Cite
Hutchinson, M. (2013), Trains, Plains and Automobiles: New South Wales Political Debates (1985) and the Invention of Western Sydney. Australian Journal of Politics & History, 59: 222–240. doi: 10.1111/ajph.12013
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!