I would like to thank Matt McDonald, Mark Beeson, and especially Robyn Eckersley, for their comments on an earlier draft.
Climate Discourse Complexes, National Climate Regimes and Australian Climate Policy
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author. Australian Journal of Politics and History © 2013 School of History, Philosophy, Religion and Classics, School of Political Science and International Studies, The University of Queensland and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Australian Journal of Politics & History
Special Issue: The Politics of Climate Change in Australia
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 349–367, September 2013
How to Cite
Christoff, P. (2013), Climate Discourse Complexes, National Climate Regimes and Australian Climate Policy. Australian Journal of Politics & History, 59: 349–367. doi: 10.1111/ajph.12020
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!