My thanks to John Murphy for supervising the University of Melbourne Honours thesis on which this paper is based, and to Nicholas Brown for subsequently helping me develop my ideas further. My thanks also to the two anonymous reviewers for their suggestions.
J.B. Chifley and the Indonesian Revolution, 1945–1949
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Author. Australian Journal of Politics and History © 2013 School of History, Philosophy, Religion and Classics, School of Political Science and International Studies, The University of Queensland and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Australian Journal of Politics & History
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 517–531, December 2013
How to Cite
Fettling, D. (2013), J.B. Chifley and the Indonesian Revolution, 1945–1949. Australian Journal of Politics & History, 59: 517–531. doi: 10.1111/ajph.12030
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!