I thank Navin Bapet, David Cunningham, Bill Reed, and Agatha Hultquist, as well as five anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. Earlier versions of this article were presented at the annual meeting of the American Political Science Association.
Actor Fragmentation and Civil War Bargaining: How Internal Divisions Generate Civil Conflict
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
©2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 659–672, July 2013
How to Cite
Cunningham, K. G. (2013), Actor Fragmentation and Civil War Bargaining: How Internal Divisions Generate Civil Conflict. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 659–672. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12003
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!