We thank Aleks Jakulin, Daniel Lee, Yu-Sung Su, Michael Malecki, Jeffrey Lax, Justin Phillips, Shigeo Hirano, and Doug Rivers for their many helpful ideas. We also thank the Institute of Education Sciences, National Security Agency, Department of Energy, National Science Foundation, and the Columbia University Applied Statistics Center for partial support of this work.
Deep Interactions with MRP: Election Turnout and Voting Patterns Among Small Electoral Subgroups
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
©2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 762–776, July 2013
How to Cite
Ghitza, Y. and Gelman, A. (2013), Deep Interactions with MRP: Election Turnout and Voting Patterns Among Small Electoral Subgroups. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 762–776. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12004
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
Vol. 60, Issue 1, E2, Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!