The author thanks Daniella Lejitneker and the staff of the Wharton Behavioral Lab for helping to implement experiment 1 in the article. I would like to thank Kevin Arceneaux, Paul Beck, Adam Berinsky, Robin Blom, John Bullock, Jamie Druckman, Bob Erikson, Stanley Feldman, John Gasper, Don Green, Greg Huber, Luke Keele, Jonathan Ladd, Gabriel Lenz, Neil Malhotra, Marc Meredith, Diana Mutz, Jeremy Pope, Rogers Smith, Laura Stoker, Josh Tucker, the editor, anonymous referees, and many others for helpful comments. Seminar participants at APSA 2011, Berkeley, MIT, Northwestern, NYU-CEES, and Stanford also gave very useful feedback. Any remaining errors are my own.
Why Do Partisan Media Polarize Viewers?
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
©2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 611–623, July 2013
How to Cite
Levendusky, M. S. (2013), Why Do Partisan Media Polarize Viewers?. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 611–623. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12008
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!