Earlier drafts of this article were presented at the University of Virginia, the Elliott School of International Affairs, the International Relations Workshop at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, and the 2010 meetings of the American Political Science Association. We would like to thank Brittany Boudens, Holger Schmidt, Charles Glaser, Jim Goldgeier, Harris Mylonas, Jim Lebovic, and Elizabeth Saunders for helpful comments on these occasions and also the anonymous reviewers at AJPS. Scott Straus’ research was supported with a grant from the United States Institute of Peace.
The Road to Hell? Third-Party Intervention to Prevent Atrocities
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
©2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 673–684, July 2013
How to Cite
Kydd, A. H. and Straus, S. (2013), The Road to Hell? Third-Party Intervention to Prevent Atrocities. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 673–684. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12009
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- United States Institute of Peace
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!