I thank Sandy Gordon, Patrick Egan, Alex Herzog, James Hollyer, Benjamin Lauderdale, Jonathan Nagler, Keith Poole, Jonathan Wand, Boris Shor, and, especially, Howard Rosenthal for their helpful comments and suggestions. Previous versions of this article were presented at the annual meetings of the Midwest and American Political Science Associations, the St. Louis Area Methods Conference, and the Princeton CSDP Fall seminar, where I received valuable feedback. Ideal point estimates, accompanying R code, and other data are available for download at http://hdl.handle.net/1902.1/18572.
Ideology and Interests in the Political Marketplace
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 294–311, April 2013
How to Cite
Bonica, A. (2013), Ideology and Interests in the Political Marketplace. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 294–311. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12014
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!