We are grateful for the many comments and suggestions we received when presenting previous drafts of this article at the Center for the Study of Democratic Politics, Princeton University, the 9th annual meeting of the International Society for New Institutional Economics, and the Political Economy Workshop at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. We also thank the three anonymous reviewers at the AJPS for helpful suggestions for revision.
People Power or a One-Shot Deal? A Dynamic Model of Protest
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 478–490, April 2013
How to Cite
Meirowitz, A. and Tucker, J. A. (2013), People Power or a One-Shot Deal? A Dynamic Model of Protest. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 478–490. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12017
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!