We thank William Roberts Clark, Roger Finke, Jonathan Fox, Anthony Gill, Garrett Glasgow, Sona Nadenichek Golder, Ben Ho, James Honaker, Laurence Iannaccone, Christopher Reenock, Kenneth Scheve, Christopher Zorn, members of the Political Institutions Working Group at Florida State University, and five anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. We also thank audiences at the Pennsylvania State University, Texas A&M University, the 2007 annual meeting of the Society for the Scientific Study of Religion, the 2008 annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, and the 2009 annual meeting of the American Political Science Association. The data and all computer code necessary to replicate the results and figures in this analysis can be found at https://files.nyu.edu/mrg217/public/ and the American Journal of Political Science Dataverse. STATA 11 was used for all statistical analyses.
Religious Participation and Economic Conservatism
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
©2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 823–840, October 2013
How to Cite
Gaskins, B., Golder, M. and Siegel, D. A. (2013), Religious Participation and Economic Conservatism. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 823–840. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12024
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!