Supplemental results, data, and syntax files for replication of results are available on the AJPS Dataverse (http://hdl.handle.net/1902.1/20257). Previous versions of this article and related work were presented at meetings of the American Political Science Association and the Political Studies Association-UK, and at seminars at the World Bank, Harvard Kennedy School, Yale, Columbia, Rutgers, Cornell, and Princeton. The author thanks participants at those venues as well as Barbara Geddes, Kosuke Imai, Maria Victoria Murillo, Kathy Lindert, Jeff Lewis, Tim Groseclose, Larry Bartels, Teppei Yamamoto, Leany Lemos, Noam Lupu, David Samuels, Bruno Camara Pinto, Ricardo Henriques, Rebecca Weitz-Shapiro, Susan Stokes, David Samuels, and Daniela Campello as well as anonymous reviewers for very constructive suggestions.
When Payouts Pay Off: Conditional Cash Transfers and Voting Behavior in Brazil 2002–10
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
©2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 810–822, October 2013
How to Cite
Zucco, C. (2013), When Payouts Pay Off: Conditional Cash Transfers and Voting Behavior in Brazil 2002–10. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 810–822. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12026
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!