This article was supported by NSF Grant SES-0611974. James Lo also acknowledges support for this project by SFB 884 on the “Political Economy of Reforms” at the University of Mannheim (project C4), funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG).
The Structure of Utility in Spatial Models of Voting
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
©2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 1008–1028, October 2013
How to Cite
Carroll, R., Lewis, J. B., Lo, J., Poole, K. T. and Rosenthal, H. (2013), The Structure of Utility in Spatial Models of Voting. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 1008–1028. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12029
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: SES-0611974
- “Political Economy of Reforms” at the University of Mannheim (project C4). Grant Number: SFB 884
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!