I am grateful to Riccardo Colacito, Daniel Diermeier, James Druckman, Jon Eguia, Guillaume Frechette, Catherine Hafer, Dimitri Landa, Arthur Lupia, Antonio Merlo, Norman Schofield, David Stasavage, Joshua Tucker, Milada Vachudova, the editor Rick K. Wilson, and four anonymous reviewers for their useful comments. I am particularly grateful for the constant support and advice of Michael Laver and Rebecca Morton. I would also like to thank participants of the workshop on Distributive Politics at UCSD and of the Political Institutions and Public Choice seminar at Duke, and conference participants at MPSA 2007 and APSA 2008. A special thanks to James Druckman and Paul Warwick, who graciously provided the data. Replication files for this article are available in the Dataverse Network at http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu, and an online appendix is posted on the AJPS website. All errors remain my own responsibility. Please send questions and comments to email@example.com.
A Model of Endogenous Government Formation
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
©2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 777–793, October 2013
How to Cite
Bassi, A. (2013), A Model of Endogenous Government Formation. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 777–793. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12031
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!