This research was supported in part by a Doctoral Dissertation Improvement grant from the National Science Foundation Division of Social and Economic Sciences (SES-1064108). For comments on previous drafts, I thank George Downs, Chris Fariss, James Fowler, Erik Gartzke, Emilie Hafner-Burton, Daniel Hill, Dan Hopkins, Kosuke Imai, Miles Kahler, David Lake, Paul Poast, Keith Poole, Christina Schneider, Erik Voeten, and Langche Zeng. Replication data and code are available on the AJPS Dataverse page.
The Informative Power of Treaty Commitment: Using the Spatial Model to Address Selection Effects
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
©2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 912–925, October 2013
How to Cite
Lupu, Y. (2013), The Informative Power of Treaty Commitment: Using the Spatial Model to Address Selection Effects. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 912–925. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12033
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation Division of Social and Economic Sciences. Grant Number: SES-1064108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!