Laboratory data were collected through the Research on Individuals, Politics, and Society Laboratory at Vanderbilt University and The Omnibus Project at the University of California, Davis. We thank Jennifer Anderson, Margarita Corral, Desmond Dennis, Carl Palmer, Matt Simpson, Aimee Sobhani, Matthew Taylor, and Stephen Utych for research assistance. Many thanks to John Geer, Don Green, and Ben Highton for useful advice. We are also grateful to seminar participants at the Center for the Study of Democratic Institutions at Vanderbilt University, the Center for the Study of Democratic Politics at Princeton University, the American Politics Workshop at MIT, the Political Psychology Workshop at the University of Chicago, and the Interdisciplinary Workshop on Politics and Policy at the Center for Political Studies at the University of Michigan for constructive comments. Data and replication files are available at the AJPS Data Archive on Dataverse (http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/ajps).
Name Recognition and Candidate Support
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
©2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 971–986, October 2013
How to Cite
Kam, C. D. and Zechmeister, E. J. (2013), Name Recognition and Candidate Support. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 971–986. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12034
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!