Data collection was conducted by Lindon Eaves, Nicholas Martin, Andrew Heath, and Kenneth Kendler and supported by AA-06781 and MH-40828 from the National Institutes of Health. Without their efforts, this study would not have been possible. I thank Hermine Maes for assistance with data management and Michael Neale for access to the Mx program for structural modeling. I also thank Rose McDermott, Liz Prom-Wormley, Christina Grier, Amanda Frost, and the editor for their guidance, thoughtful discussions, and insightful comments. Replication data for this article are available at http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/phatemi.
The Influence of Major Life Events on Economic Attitudes in a World of Gene-Environment Interplay
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
©2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 987–1007, October 2013
How to Cite
Hatemi, P. K. (2013), The Influence of Major Life Events on Economic Attitudes in a World of Gene-Environment Interplay. American Journal of Political Science, 57: 987–1007. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12037
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!