We are especially grateful to the AJPS editors and three anonymous reviewers. Replication data can be found at http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/ajps as well as at http://www.sowi.uni-mannheim.de/lspol2/englisch/08downloads01.html.
The Strategic Nature of Compliance: An Empirical Evaluation of Law Implementation in the Central Monitoring System of the European Union
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
©2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 246–263, January 2014
How to Cite
König, T. and Mäder, L. (2014), The Strategic Nature of Compliance: An Empirical Evaluation of Law Implementation in the Central Monitoring System of the European Union. American Journal of Political Science, 58: 246–263. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12038
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!