Kim Yi Dionne, Tulia Falleti, Kim Q. Hill, Marisa Kellam, Paul Kellstedt, and Michelle Taylor-Robinson as well as the journal's anonymous reviewers provided helpful comments on this article. Previous versions were presented at the (2011) annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association and the (2011) annual meeting of the Public Choice Society, where we also received helpful comments and suggestions. The staff at LAPOP and especially Juan Carlos Rodríguez Raga provided useful information about the LAPOP data. We are also grateful to Leopoldo Fergusson for help in obtaining the fiscal decentralization data. All errors and omissions are nonetheless our own. All data and replication files can be found at http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/faces/study/StudyPage.xhtml?globalId=hdl:1902.1/21236&versionNumber=1.
Does Decentralization Improve Perceptions of Accountability? Attitudinal Evidence from Colombia
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
©2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 175–188, January 2014
How to Cite
Escobar-Lemmon, M. and Ross, A. D. (2014), Does Decentralization Improve Perceptions of Accountability? Attitudinal Evidence from Colombia. American Journal of Political Science, 58: 175–188. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12043
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!