The data used in this study are publicly available through the Annenberg Public Policy Center at http://www.annenbergpublicpolicycenter.org/NewsDetails.aspx?myId=263. For purposes of replication, documentation of the coding used to create the variables and run the analyses has been uploaded to the American Journal of Political Science Data Archive site: http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/ajps.
Activation, Conversion, or Reinforcement? The Impact of Partisan News Exposure on Vote Choice
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
©2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 79–94, January 2014
How to Cite
Dilliplane, S. (2014), Activation, Conversion, or Reinforcement? The Impact of Partisan News Exposure on Vote Choice. American Journal of Political Science, 58: 79–94. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12046
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!