The authors gratefully acknowledge the Kellogg Institute for International Studies, the Center for the Study of Democratic Politics at Princeton University, and the University of Notre Dame for providing funding for the surveys. They would also like to thank Victoria Murillo and Rebecca Weitz-Shapiro for comments on earlier versions of the manuscript.
The Conditionality of Vote-Buying Norms: Experimental Evidence from Latin America
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
©2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 197–211, January 2014
How to Cite
Gonzalez Ocantos, E., de Jonge, C. K. and Nickerson, D. W. (2014), The Conditionality of Vote-Buying Norms: Experimental Evidence from Latin America. American Journal of Political Science, 58: 197–211. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12047
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- University of Notre Dame
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!