Thanks to Phil Arena, Cliff Carrubba, Terry Chapman, Songying Fang, Mike Findley, Frank Gavin, Ashley Leeds, Pat McDonald, Cliff Morgan, Dan Reiter, Toby Rider, Emily Ritter, Harrison Wagner, the editor and four anonymous reviewers at AJPS, as well as the staff at Draft Pick for helpful comments, suggestions, and support. Previous versions of this article were presented at the 2011 Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association, Seattle, WA; at the 2012 Texas Triangle Conference, Austin; at the University of Virginia, February 20, 2012; and at the 2013 International Studies Association Annual Convention, San Francisco, CA.
Showing Restraint, Signaling Resolve: Coalitions, Cooperation, and Crisis Bargaining
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
©2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 144–156, January 2014
How to Cite
Wolford, S. (2014), Showing Restraint, Signaling Resolve: Coalitions, Cooperation, and Crisis Bargaining. American Journal of Political Science, 58: 144–156. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12049
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!