This research was supported by Grant SES-0318800 from the National Science Foundation. The authors are listed in reverse alphabetical order and contributed equally to the article. Correspondence should be addressed to Christopher Weber. We thank Rick Wilson, the anonymous reviewers, Johanna Dunaway, Jim Garand, Kirby Goidel, Cassie Black, and attendees of the LSU Brown Bag series for providing comments on the article. Replication materials may be found at http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/faces/study/StudyPage.xhtml?globalId=hdl:1902.1/21431&versionNumber=1.
Placing Racial Stereotypes in Context: Social Desirability and the Politics of Racial Hostility
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
©2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 63–78, January 2014
How to Cite
Weber, C. R., Lavine, H., Huddy, L. and Federico, C. M. (2014), Placing Racial Stereotypes in Context: Social Desirability and the Politics of Racial Hostility. American Journal of Political Science, 58: 63–78. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12051
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SES-0318800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!