Earlier versions of this article were presented at the November 2010 meeting of the University of North Carolina Political Methods Group and the 2011 annual meetings of the Midwest Political Science Association. The late George Rabinowitz provided a great deal of assistance during the early stages of this project; we are very grateful for his encouragement and suggestions. We also thank Ryan Bakker and Saundra K. Schneider for their many helpful comments on various drafts of the manuscript. All replication materials, including data files, SAS commands, R scripts, and the R package mentioned in the text are available either directly from the authors or online at http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/ajps.
Bootstrap Confidence Regions for Multidimensional Scaling Solutions
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
©2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 264–278, January 2014
How to Cite
Jacoby, W. G. and Armstrong, D. A. (2014), Bootstrap Confidence Regions for Multidimensional Scaling Solutions. American Journal of Political Science, 58: 264–278. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12056
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!