We thank Robert Axelrod, Jowei Chen, Josh Cohen, Livio Di Lonardo, Richard Hall, Xiaochen Fan, James Fearon, John Ferejohn, James Kuklinski, Matias Iaryczower, Arthur Lupia, Ken Shepsle, David Siegel, Beth Simmons, Jim Snyder, Matthew Stephenson, Nicholas Valentino, the editor, four anonymous reviewers, and seminar participants at Harvard University, University of Illinois, and University of Michigan for helpful comments and suggestions. All errors are ours.
The Rule of Law in the Fight against Terrorism
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 511–525, April 2014
How to Cite
Dragu, T. and Polborn, M. (2014), The Rule of Law in the Fight against Terrorism. American Journal of Political Science, 58: 511–525. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12061
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!