A previous version of this article was presented at the 2012 annual meeting of the American Political Science Association. Special thanks to Jim Gibson, Greg Huber, David Mayhew, Brittany Solomon, Jim Spriggs, Jason Windett, Christopher Witko, and Patrick Wohlfarth for their helpful comments. Replication data are available at http://hdl.handle.net/1902.1/22018.
The Semiconstrained Court: Public Opinion, the Separation of Powers, and the U.S. Supreme Court's Fear of Nonimplementation
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 352–366, April 2014
How to Cite
Hall, M. E.K. (2014), The Semiconstrained Court: Public Opinion, the Separation of Powers, and the U.S. Supreme Court's Fear of Nonimplementation. American Journal of Political Science, 58: 352–366. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12069
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!