Portions of this article were presented at the 2009 annual meeting of the American Political Science Association, Toronto, Ontario and the 2010 annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, Chicago, IL. We thank Camille Burge, Josh Clinton, Nick Gallo, John Geer, Paul Quirk, Alan Wiseman, Jack Wright, and seminar participants at Harvard University, Ohio State University, and Vanderbilt University for helpful comments. Replication data are available at my.vanderbilt.edu/davidlewis/data/ and AJPS Dataverse.
Presidents and Patronage
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
©2014, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 1024–1042, October 2014
How to Cite
Hollibaugh, G. E., Horton, G. and Lewis, D. E. (2014), Presidents and Patronage. American Journal of Political Science, 58: 1024–1042. doi: 10.1111/ajps.12083
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!