This research was carried out as part of a PhD at the Regulatory Institutions Network, the Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 0200.
Does bullying others at school lead to adult aggression? The roles of drinking and university participation during the transition to adulthood
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 98–106, June 2013
How to Cite
Homel, J. B. (2013), Does bullying others at school lead to adult aggression? The roles of drinking and university participation during the transition to adulthood. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 65: 98–106. doi: 10.1111/ajpy.12002
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.